zaterdag 2 september 2017

Liturgy of the Hours Saturday memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Terce

Psalm 118(119): 33-40

Lead me, Lord, in the path of your commands.

Lay down the law for me, Lord,
  the way of your statutes,
  and I will follow it always.
Give me understanding, and I will obey your law
  and keep it with all my heart.
Lead me down the path of your commandments,
  for that is the path I desire.
Turn my heart towards your precepts
  and away from the pursuit of wealth.
Turn my eyes away from frivolous things:
  let me live by following your path.
Keep your promises to your servant,
  so that you may be feared.
Keep me from the insults I fear,
  for your judgements are kind.
See how I long for your precepts;
  and give me life by your righteousness.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son
  and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
  is now, and ever shall be,
  world without end.
Amen.

Lead me, Lord, in the path of your commands.